Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm start working at ..

Assalammualaikum..

Alhamdulillah i got my first job as a Technical Writer in SISFO Insitut Teknologi Telkom. Beforehand, i do not really know about the responsibility of being a Technical Writer. As I googling it, i know that its responsiblity is to handle a various documentation related to any software which is developed in a department. The document(s) can be a Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Technical Documentation, User Acceptance Testing, User Manual, and many more.
If you ask me, what makes me interest to offer my self for this position? The answer is simple. I want to learn so many business process which is needed in making a software. By being a Technical Writer, I'm not only document every documentation which is needed, but also make a simple or deep analysis about the business process which is needed in developing a software. And as i know, there'll be so many business process which i have to understand depends on the software which is needed to develop. That's my responsibility in being a Technical Writer. Guides or helps Programmer and Database Engineer in developing a software. So far, I'm enjoying my role while learning to understand my jobdesk too.

Alhamdulillah I've just had my new family. Then, here it is.. Introducing my working-mates who are very very very kind and funny!!! :)

Kak Ezan, Kak Rizal, Kak Tegar, Mas Bongbong, Kak Ian, Kak Rebecca, Mba Iin,
Me, Kak Jessie, Mba Eva, Kak Bunga, Mba Ika (TOP)
Kak Adi, Kak Dayat, Mas Aji, Kak Hanif (BOTTOM)

Finally, big thank you for Bu Ayu and Pak Yanuar who trust me by giving me this opportunity in being a part of BangSI SISFO Institut Teknologi Telkom :)

xx☺!
Hanna

2 comments:

Arif Setiawan said...

eh, ada fotoku, hehe
suka ngeblog juga ya? siiip! :D

Hanna Khairinisa said...

Hehehheee.. Ga juga sih. Ini baru diaktifin lagi gara2 Mba Eva sama Mba Ika manas2in. Siippp!! :D